You no longer need to be ultra-wealthy to afford ultra-exclusive advisory services. As a virtual family office (VFO), we mirror the professional approach and comprehensive knowledge of a single-family office. Is a VFO for you? It depends on the complexity of your financial situation, your desires and your needs. We can help you decide.
Along with trusted partners, you receive the support of professionals who specialize in key areas of wealth management.
- Managing professional relationships
- Income and tax planning
- Marital and family business concerns
- Business succession planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable and gift planning
- Special projects
- Home construction
- Buying or selling a business
Virtual family offices provide access to the same cost-effective wealth management solutions available to the wealthiest of families.
- Company stock-option analysis
- Pre-IPO access
- Personal financial statements
- Asset protection planning
- Portfolio stress tests
- Business stress tests
- Business valuations
- 1031 exchange services
- Concierge medicine solutions
- Personal and family security
- Annual tax and legal strategy meeting
To help you optimize your financial world, we synchronize financial solutions according to your family’s unique needs and desires.
- Private banking
- Custom lending solutions
- Securities-based lending
- Discretionary investment accounts
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Portfolio analysis and optimization
- Tax loss harvesting
- Private equity
- Alternative investments
- Charitable tax planning
We work with trusted partners to serve you
Our process begins with a deep discovery of your family’s financial needs. We go beyond the numbers to understand the lifestyle you’ve created for yourself.
As your family office, we are your financial concierge. We take the time to forge a relationship, establish trust and build rapport.
We explain concepts in your language. It’s important that you clearly understand your options so you can make informed decisions.